Thursday , 22 March 2018
Breaking News

Charmaine Chad

profile_s2_charmaineCharmaine Chad or “The Wild One” as she likes to call herself, is Chad Chad‘s mother. She got pregnant when she was just a tween and quit school in the 4th grade to take care of her baby. Last year, Charmaine has the hots for Chad’s best friend, Frenchie Guy Gagnier, whom she seems to think is Mexican for some reason. It’s not exactly a match made in heaven. Aside from being horny for Guy, 90% of Charmaine’s waking life is spent watching “Passion of the Christ” on repeat. During the other 10% of her waking life, Charmaine enjoys drinking the remains of discarded coffee cups, eating McRib buns and stalking Mel Gibson.